Your journey through scent
Experience a unique, nose-opening Experimental Perfume Club fragrance masterclass
Each workshop is hosted by founder,
Perfume Curator and professionally-trained perfumer, Emmanuelle Moeglin.
You will learn to open your nose and create, name and make your very own signature scent receiving expert guidance along the way.
Leave with an enriched fragrant vocabulary, an understanding of how scents work together, and a better vision of your personal scent profile.
Experience a perfume lab
Our perfume-making workshops are held at the EPC Lab in East London and in creatively exciting spaces around London (occasionally outside).
We aim to provide visitors the perfect environment to experience fragrance as an art form and indulge their love of scents.
We use a selection of perfumery ingredients, including natural and synthetic sourced from leading and reputable fragrance ingredient traders ensuring a trade grade quality.
You'll use accurate measuring material and scale to make your fragrance, following the basic of perfume formulation techniques to ensure reproducibility of your fragrance.
Your very own fragrance
The fragrance you create is yours and entirely unique, so we want to give you the opportunity to wear it again and again.
We keep your formula in our EPC Scent Library so that you can enjoy more bottles of your new favourite scent!
What to expect
- Expert guidance: one-on-one technical and creative expertise to help and inspire you
- Your own fragrance: that is bespoke, balanced and original
- Perfume-making workbook: to fill with fragrance facts and information
- 10ml bottle: ready to be filled with your own bespoke fragrance (why 10ml?)
- Your finished perfume formula for future refills: we keep your formula in our EPC Scent Library for future refills so you can get in touch when your bottle is empty.
Locations: At the EPC Lab in Dalston, London or creative locations around London.
Duration: Half day or full day – time flies by!
Class size: small groups of 8-12 people, ensuring everyone gets their share of one-on-one guidance.
Or one-to-one with our Bespoke Workshop.